Sunday confessions Link-up.
Heeeyyyyyy you guys!!!! <-- Goonies, anyone? I know I've used that greeting before, but lemme tell ya - it's so hard to come up with new ones. Seriously.
Anyway, it's Sunday! That means it's time for those confessions, so link up and tell your ridiculous secrets to the world.
1. I'm addicted to Words with Friends. I also find it hilarious to play words like "titty," "hooters," and "pee." I've had this app on my iPhone since forever... but just got into it. I think I was inspired by McKenzie's addiction. Psst... start a game with me: AlyxGarner
2. I found another way to enjoy Nutella. Okay, two more ways to enjoy it. I can eat it on my pretzels (yum!), or I can stuff my french toast with it (thanks to Sabrina for sending me every Nutella recipe she finds).
3. I have no clue what to do with my life now that I'm done with the Hunger Games. I have gotten some good book recommendations from people, I just need to sit down and figure out where to start next!
4. I slept in until 2:30 p.m. 3 times last week. Yeah, you wish you had a life as lazy as mine. I also spent two entire days in my pajamas.
5. I may or may not be catching the fever... baby fever. Shhh... I don't want to talk about it - I'm in denial. But seriously... look at this random cute baby that I found in Google by searching "cute baby..." isn't it cute??
PS: Enter the giveaway here.