I realized today that I don't talk about husband a lot. I tend to think that this okay, because my blog isn't a "newlywed" blog, and I don't feel the need to constantly tell the entire world how much I love him, or how perfect marriage is, or any of that stuff. The only problem I have with this is that I think that someday [either when I'm 103 or 28 and I wake up from a car crash and forget that I'm married to Channing Tatum Husband] I'd like to have it written down somewhere who this giant dude that I'm married to is.
Don't worry, it's not all mushy gushy. I tend to keep that stuff just between us. :)
I think you're pretty great. When I met you, I thought you were a young'un because you had such a babyface. I was convinced that by dancing with you, I was breaking some sort of law. I mean, really. You did not look 21 at all. Once I found out you were, though, I was a little more okay with asking for your phone number [I got the moves like Jagger...] and consequently having a text-ersation for a few hours after we met.
Haha, yeah... I married that!!
After that night... we never really looked back, did we? Five and a half months later I said "I do" and we were officially stuck together for eternity. I don't mind, though. I've learned a lot about you in these past [almost] two years of knowing you. For example:
- Your favorite place in the world is Scotland
- You still speak British English and say silly things like "flat" and "trousers," and misspell words like "color" and "favorite."
- You have an amazing voice. [don't believe me? Go click his little button on my left sidebar.]
- You think it's hilarious to come fart in my face and then run away (don't kill me for writing that). You also take ridiculous pictures like this:
- You have very strong ears and can handle a ton of loud noises and yelling, because I have yet to figure out what an "inside voice" is.
- You really like babies and are going to be a totally awesome dad.
- [Insert inappropriate comment about making babies here]
- It is very difficult for you to take a photo without a cheesy smile.
- Feeding you is more expensive than feeding 2 midgets (I've never fed two midgets, but I assume this is a true fact).
- You almost always put the toilet seat down [number one husband trait right there, buddy]. Except last night when I almost fell in. You forgot last night. But... every other time, you remember.
- You have a cute butt (please don't kill me for that, either).
- You let me be a bed hog in bed and a water hog in the shower (don't get your disgusted face on, I know I am not the only person who showers with their husband)
- You like how "little" I am compared to you. I think it makes you feel strong.
- You are huge, and with another face would probably be terrifying, but you are really just a big teddy bear who wouldn't hurt a fly (if a big crazy stalker is reading this... he wouldn't hurt a fly unless a fly tried to hurt me. If that happened.... he would murder the fly like the cold-blooded fly killer that he is).
- Lots of other crap, but this is getting long. Ask me later, and I'll list off some more stuff.
Moral of the story is... you're a pretty cool dude, and I'm happy you asked me to dance that one time, because life with you just keeps gettin' better. I like our impromptu singing and ridiculous dancing, I like our stupid and silly conversations (half of which are inappropriate so never end up here). I like it all!
And... there's time to enter the giveaway! Go here