Hey. I know, I know... more creative greetings with each passing day. Maybe I'll write a rap or something for you guys sometime soon.
So ... it's Friday, which means it's time for some favorite things.
1. Good Friends. I mean, good friends who are there for you, who don't judge you, who listen to your problems and give you advice. They are good to have. That being said, I'm really thankful for all of the friendships I have made through blogging. You guys really ARE the best, and there are times when I'm not sure what I would do without some of you guys and your helpful comments, your emails, everything.
2. Parents. I never would have seen myself saying this 7 or 8 years ago. But honestly - I am so lucky to have amazing parents who believe in me, love me through thick and thin, and support me in all of my endeavors. I am lucky to have amazing in-laws who do the same not only for my husband, but for me as well.
3. Good books. I love to read. Reading helps me keep my sanity. I love being able to escape reality via the pages of a good book.
4. Laughing. I love to laugh. I love doing silly things to make others laugh. Laughing is the best. I'm not having a good day, and those are the kinds of days where I'm reminded that laughing is a favorite. Anyone have a good joke??
5. Getting nice little notes from my husband. He's the best. I don't like going all lovey-dovey on Blog... but really, he is my pillar. He supports me through everything, good or bad, silly or serious, hard or easy. He is the best thing that's ever happened to me, my lover, my friend, my confidant, my other half. He's the freaking peanut butter to my jelly. You don't like PB&J? You smell like fish.
PS: Let it be known that my ninja skills are not a favorite thing. Remember how I ninja-kicked a jar last week and broke it? Well, I just ninja-elbowed a jar and broke it. Ouch.