Sorry I'm a little late with the confessions today, it's been a somewhat crazier than usual Sunday around these parts.
So... grab one of these buttons, and link on up for today's Sunday Confessions!
1. I’m obsessed with books by Nicholas Sparks. Seriously. After reading the Hunger Games and about 50 other books in German, I decided it was time to read something in English, and luckily my super mommy knows that I love sappy romances. She sent me Message in a Bottle. Yes, I cried. Yes, it was amazing. Yes, I read it in a day.
2. I had a breakdown yesterday. You know the one. Well, I promised a video, so here it is! I really wish I had been wearing actual clothing, because just having the audio is nowhere near as good, but go ahead and have a laugh at my expense, anyway!
3. I always think it would be cool to be organized, but then I try it and realize I’m hopeless. I mean, really. I try doing the list thing, and I have a planner, but I suck. I’m an organizational failure.
4. Whenever I read a good book, I imagine that I’m the main character. I think about what I would do differently in a situation, I feel the emotions, everything – I become the character. I know, I’m a freak. Maybe Einstein would think otherwise, though...
5. I shoved my hand in our toilet today to retrieve something. I think that doesn’t really need any explanation. Gross. Gross. Gross.