Anyway. I was thinking today (and a lot of this past week, actually), and I realized some crazy stuff about myself. I'm here to share some of that with you, provided you don't take it and use it against me or think I'm smokin' crack or something else crazy like that.
1. I like lists. Ha. Bet you hadn't noticed. I'm not a list person in real life, just on the blog. I mean, I've tried to write up a pretty little list to take to the grocery store with me, but have yet to succeed. Once I see all the yummy goodness, I just go crazy and start throwing stuff in the shoppingcart (word vlog rant here).
If you're a list person, though... here's a cute little template I made. Click the link under the picture to download or print. It fits to a standard piece of paper.
2. I am a total German nerd. I believe this is self-explanatory. Or selbsterklärend, if you wanna get all fancy and learn a German word.
3. I can be sensitive. Especially when people try to tell me to do things I already know how to do. I know they are just trying to help, but some flip in me automatically switches, and I assume they think I don't know what I'm doing or that I'm an idiot. I'm working on this. It usually doesn't bother me when it's someone I don't know very well, but it happens with friends or family (or people I can't stand).
4. I have to do lists in groups of 5. I have weird little OCD quirks. Don't believe me? Go here and read about my weird shower thing (it's #2 on the list).
5. I like to come up with weird insults for people. "You smell like fish" and "You are a poopy-headed monster-breath-face" are two of my favorite. Others include, but are not limited to: "poop-eater," "fish-face," "fart-sniffer," etc., etc. Yes, I'm incredibly mature, and I could probably win a name-calling contest against a 5-year-old. Thank you for noticing.