Remember that one time I told you about all the awkward stuff you would see if you were a creepy stalker fly on our wall?
Well, this is part two of that post, which means this is all the awesome stuff you would see/hear. Oh, and sorry for the crappy webcam pics. Mikey-poo is taking a nap, and I don't want to bother him to take my picture.
1. Little love notes left on computers because we're too lazy to use a pencil and paper.
2. Hubby singing at the top of his lungs. Dude has an amazing voice. I find it comparable to Josh Groban's. He hasn't ever had any professional training (hard to believe, right?), but he is fantastic.
3. Lots of diet coke, poured into jars instead of glasses. I realize our obsession with this beverage is probably borderline unhealthy, but I think it's awesome that our fridge is always stocked, and that I can offer guests a nice big jar of cold diet coke. Mmmm, refreshing.
4. Laundry waiting to be folded. I like to think of this as awesome because it makes me feel better about myself. No, I didn't take a pic of my awesome piles of laundry... I don't want to be judged. :)
5. PRETZELS!!! I freakin' love pretzels. Mmmmm. Add a little PB and you have my favorite snack!