Guys, be impressed. I remembered at midnight to do my Sunday Confessions so that it'd be easier for you all to link up. I realize that I am speaking to you all from the future (well, most of you). That is yet another reason for you all to be amazed. That's right, these confessions are from (dun, dun, dun...) the future.
That being said... grab yourselves a little button and get to sharing your confessions!
1. Sometimes I'm scared to say what I really want to on my blog because I don't want mean comments. Most of the time I say it anyway, and I'm surprised to hear that the majority of people think what I say. I like it that I'm not the only one.
2. I am fascinated by World War II. I know, I know... I'm a nerd. Whatever. I don't even like history, but I can't get enough of WWII. Maybe that's part of the reason I have such a fascination with Germany, but who knows?
3. I had a dream about my cat last night. What is wrong with me? I dreamed that I came home and my cat hated me. Issues? Destined to be a cat lady? Check and check.
4. I feel the intense need to vent my frustrations with Katniss via social networks in the hopes that someone will discuss the 2nd book with me. Living in the middle of nowhere with no friends sucks. I actually called my mom yesterday [partially] just to vent about the book. This is one reason I am so excited about the blogger book club that Natasha Louise is starting. No, we will not be reading Hunger Games, but at least I'll have people to talk to about the books that we do read!
5. I sometimes laugh like a weirdo. Actually, my 13th graders heard me guffaw, and they made fun of me for the next 10 minutes. Good thing I know how awesome I am and can take it. Ha!
Happy Sunday! Don't forget to go here and enter the giveaway.