Sheesh, time has been just flying by. We're headed back on Tuesday - I can't believe it's already been almost 2 weeks!
Anyway, It's Sunday, and of course it's time for Confessions! Grab a button and link on up!
1. I have thoroughly enjoyed having almost no internet access. Yes, it's a royal pain in the butt for a blogger to have to answer emails from a McDonald's parking lot. No, I'm not looking forward to catching up on everything. But it's nice to not have technology constantly eating my life.
2. I like fish and chips. I HATE sea food. I think it's disgusting. But fish and chips are delicious here in Scotland - it doesn't even taste like fish.
3. My jeans are disgusting. I brought 2 pairs of jeans with me, and pop exploded all over one pair. I slipped and started to fall down a steep mountain in my other pair, and they are covered in grass stains and dirt. Such is life.
4. I NEVER make an effort to look good when I'm on vacation. Husband and I are outdoorsy people, and I sort of figure, "What's the point?" Yeah, I get my picture taken a bunch, but I guess I just don't care enough to spend time on silly things like makeup or cute clothes. Jeans and a hoody and I'm good to go.
5. I will not even tell you how many bags of sweets I have consumed in the past 4 days. What's that? You REALLY want to know? Okay. Five. I know, I'm awful. I also found granola bars and cupcakes with frosting. Yeah, it's not been a good week for my teeth.
Do you guys have anything to confess? Link up!!