My Favey-Faves for Today:
1. Taco Soup. I'll put up the recipe sometime this weekend, but this is my all-time favorite soup, and this recipe became a family favorite about 15 years ago when I brought it home from Mrs. Godown's 2nd grade class.
2. Belts. Seriously - they are probably my favorite accessory, second only to scarves.
3. All things yarn. Warm, cozy, wonderful yarn! Sweaters, hats, scarves, gloves, you name it - I probably love it! Especially as the temperature outside is constantly dropping.
4. Slippers. As I start to freeze my butt off more and more each day, I'm loving the fact that slippers exist. Cute ones are the best, and even though we have heated floors, I still love the things.
5. Poinsettias. Prettiest Christmas flower ever. And I got one from our landlord for my birthday.
Happy Black Friday, Everyone!!!! Don't forget to enter my giveaway here.