Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving surrounded by family and/or friends. Black Friday doesn't exist here, but if you braved the crowds to go out, I hope you weren't one of the people who got sprayed with pepper spray, or punched in the face. If you did, well... that sucks, and I hope you're over it. If not, maybe some Sunday Confessions will put a smile on your swollen face.
1. I'm worse than the old men that fall asleep during church. I didn't just fall asleep at church today, oh, no. Instead, I read and fell asleep. No, I wasn't even reading the scriptures or the lesson. I was reading Anne of Green Gables, and I had to stifle my crying when Matthew died. After I finished the book, I didn't have anything else to read, so instead of trying to concentrate on all the German, I fell asleep. Nice, eh?
2. I am the world's worst "winker." No, I didn't say "wanker," I said, "wink-er." You know, where you close one eye and keep the other open? Yeah, I totally can't do that. I think I look sort of like a mix between a pig and a weasel when I try to wink. Definitely not a good look for me - that's why I never do it.
3. I am deathly afraid of cicadas. Story time! Once upon a time, when Alyx was 12 years old, her friend decided to put a dead cicada in Alyx's messy bun. She then said, "Oh my gosh, ALYX! What is that in your HAIR?!?!?" Alyx reached up into her hair, felt something large, pulled it out, and found a cicada. She screamed bloody murder. She is now terrified of anything with more than four legs, especially cicadas.
4. I tried to be crafty yesterday. I failed. I wanted to make a super cool t-shirt scarf, but ended up with an ugly, slightly weird-looking, braided bracelet. I wore it today to make myself feel a little better about that hour of wasted time.
5. I cut Hubby's hair. Yeah, you read that right. I, who can barely cut a piece of paper without ruining it, cut someone's hair. With scissors. This is because we are: a) too lazy to walk to the Friseur and b) too cheap to pay 12 EUR or more for a men's haircut. Before and Afters:
Happy Sunday! Don't forget to enter my F21 giveaway here. Time is running out!!