Hiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!! So... I stole this idea fromWhitney. I wasn't feeling creative enough on this gloomy Monday to come up with my own awesome post idea. But... IT'S OKAY!
1. It's okay that this is our Christmas tree. Give us a break. We're living on like, slave wages here. All we could afford is a 5 EUR tree and some ornaments made out of an old t-shirt and potpourri. Yeah, I got creative.
2. It's okay that I spent a total of 3,50 EUR on Christmas decorations. Yep, you read that right. I got these two little beauties for super cheap! And no, I am not embarrassed that they look like something my granny would buy.
3. It's okay that I think Germans are grumpy. Because they totally can be, you know. I guess Americans can be too, we're just not as "in your face" about it.
4. It's okay that I'm obsessed with candles. It's Christmas time, and honestly - who doesn't love their house smelling all Christmasy?
5. It's okay that as soon as I get home from anywhere I take off my pants... and put on sweatpants. Sheesh. Get your minds out of the gutter!
9. It's okay that I'm behind on laundry. We can't all be superwoman. Besides, I put up a 90cm Christmas tree today... that deserves some recognition, right?! Right.
10. It's okay that my pictures aren't fabulous today. Because I'm irresponsible and forgot to charge the camera. Oops. So half of these are iPhone pics, and the other half were found on Google. That's how I roll.
11. It's okay that I'm literally DYING to draw a winner for my F21 giveaway. But... I have to wait. Go ahead, enter. You know you want to. Just click on the pic, and it will take you there.