So. By now I'm sure you know the drill - grab a button and link up. Easy peasy.
I'll admit - these are not the most entertaining confessions ever. Sorry!
1. I had 5 nutella sandwiches yesterday. It's okay, though, guys - I have an excuse! We're moving in 2.5 weeks, and so I have to get rid of all the nutella, right?!
2. I am so excited to get some lake/four-wheeler time in. I guess that's a plus of going home soon- it's already in the 90s there, and the lake is calling my name. I'm actually really in the mood to spend a day floating down the Niobrara River or playing sand volleyball.
3. I'm doing it!!!! Get your minds out of the gutter. I'm going to start offering WordPress custom blog designs! Together with Mr. Husband (who wishes to be known from here on out as the coding ninja), I will be offering these ninja-coded designs for the low, low price of $100.That may seem high, but have you seen what a lot of people charge? Plus, it's basically building a website from nothin'.I bet you could even pay the coding ninja in milk and cookies (they'd have to be homemade). I would require nutella and ice cream.
4. I am not a normal girl. It just occurred to me that there is something seriously wrong with me - I am not a fan of shopping, and would rather spend almost all of my time outside hiking, biking, boating, whatever - I just don't like shopping, don't like doing my makeup or hair, and rarely spend more than 20 minutes getting ready in the morning.
My go-to look: a t-shirt, hair pulled back, and I'm willing to bet $100 that I'm wearing sweats. The cat is there just because he's cute.
5. I HATE it when girls cannot walk in heels. Guys, this is a HUGE pet peeve of mine. Especially when it's girls who wear them all the time or are really fashionable. I mean, honestly - it is not hard. I'm the least graceful person you will ever meet, and I do just fine. I feel like I should do a YouTube video on how to walk in heels, and display how ridiculous half of the female population looks while they're stumbling around attempting to look cool.
PLEASE, for the love of all that is holy, if you do not know how to walk in heels, DO NOT WEAR THEM. You just look stupid. Also, buy shoes that fit. Too often, I see people wearing heels like the ones below, and that's what contributes to the inability to walk.
Wow. That almost turned into a blog rant about how much I hate girls that cannot walk in their shoes. I'll save that for another day, though, becausebelieve me, I could talk for hours about thispet peeve.
Am I ridiculous for getting that worked up about shoes, or is there something silly like that that REALLY bothers you, too??