Are you all as excited as I am about the fact that it's finally Friday?? If not, you are
Anyway... I've got a list of Favorite Things this week, and there's really no theme - it's just a bunch of random really cool stuff.
1. Peanut Butter Frosting. Holy balls, you people know me well. Kylie emailed me with this recipe, and it is to die for. It is also extremely rich, which keeps me from eating the whole pan of brownies in one sitting.
check this out.
3. Coral Jeans. I ordered a pair in like, March, and they were on backorder. I got an email yesterday telling me that they've been shipped!! YAY!!
5. Space Bags. I could kiss whoever invented these puppies. As I'm packing our lives into 4 full-size suitcases and 2 carry-ons, I'm reminded of how awesome these suckers really are. And... German space bags are totally superior to the American ones. Amen and amen.
1. You will try the peanut butter frosting (it's so worth the 2 seconds it takes to make)
2. You will not make fun of me for living under a rock (I can't be the only one who didn't know about the mp3 thing... can I??)
3. You will have a supercool weekend.
PS... Thanks for this yesterday (I really can't believe it. Like... I'm in total shock - you guys are freaking amazeballs):