It's nasty and rainy outside, so I'm being lazy and recycling an old WIWW outfit. Sorry if you've already seen this one. Linking up here.
If you're interested in reading a guest post by me, you can check it out here
shoes: Charlotte Russe jeans: Alloy belt: Primark scarf: ebay shirt: f21Anyway. Today I was looking for an old WIW post, and I found some pictures from a day trip that I never shared with you. At least I don't think I did, so I'm going to share it with you now. I don't want you all to get tired of Scotland and Ibiza, so I'm going to spread those posts out quite a bit.
Once upon a time, Michael and I went to a nearby town called Bad Nauheim. Below are some pictures and cool facts about the town.
- Elvis was stationed here when he was in the army. That's a little memorial to him - it's right in front of the house/hotel that he lived in. Because he was famous, he didn't have to live in the barracks.
- Bad Nauheim used to be a spa town, and many famous people would come here to be "healed." The area right below is where the rich people would come and spend a weekend or however long they were there. There are different "bath areas," and the fountain in the middle is a natural hot spring.
- They have one of the biggest heart research centers in Germany (and maybe even Europe, but I can't remember).
- They have a huge, amazing park that is gorgeous.
- They have natural springs, and you can drink the water right out of the ground (but it tastes disgusting). The photo below was taken inside of an area where you can go in and taste test the water. The tree was just outside of that building.
Have any of you tried natural spring/mineral water? Did you spit it out the second it hit your tongue? I may or may not have.
Just like yesterday, I have a
It's a bit complicated, so here are the instructions:
1. Click the link (so easy a caveman could do it!)
2. Click "log in and vote." (to the right of the picture)
3. Click the "log in with facebook" button, and then "allow." (You can delete it after you've voted)
4. Once it takes you back to the video, move the slider to the right from the number 0 to the number 5, and click "vote."