This is what I do when it's 1:00 am and I'm bored out of my mind.
1. Started your own blog
Hi, I'm Alyx, and you're reading my blog. Duh.
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band
If marching band counts, then YES!
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
BATHED a praying mantis... how many people can say that?! HA!
10. Sang a solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm
Kansas, people. I grew up in Tornado Alley, of course I've watched a lightning storm.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
Graphic design, what up!
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
Three words - Bad. Mexican. Food.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables/fruits
I grew tomatoes when I was like, eight.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping
In Rome. Yeah.... I may or may not have also sunbathed topless, because I am a rebel.
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
It really doesn't take much. :)
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
Snorkeling... but I'd love to go scuba diving!!
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
Sort of... if my blog design counts!
58. Taken a martial arts class
Karate in elementary. I learned virtually nothing.
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
Trick-or-treating... when I was in the eighth grade. Loser, right?!
78. Been a passenger on a motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year’s Eve
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
I used to lifeguard and once had 4 rescues in one day.
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
Some dude from a soap opera.
92. Joined a book club
93. Got a tattoo
Got it in my rebellious years... four stars on my right shoulder blade.
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee