... Am I the only one that listens to country? Anyway, it's Sunday, and it's time for the Sunday Confessions, which I recently made into a link up, so feel free to grab a button and join on in - I'd love to have you!
1. I am addicted to peanut butter. Most of you know this already, but seriously. Does it get any better than JIF? Probably not, unless you whip out the Nutella. Then it’s a close call.
2. I don’t really want to inspire anyone with my blog. Maybe I’m a misfit in the blogging world, because I feel like that’s the main reason so many people blog. There’s nothing wrong with that - in fact, I think it's actually really great. It’s just not my thing. I prefer wasting people’s time with my attempts at humor and ridiculous pictures and videos. Once in a great while, I will feel the need to write something on a serious topic, but all work and no play makes for a very exhausted Alyx.
3. I hate fish. Really, I do. Not as pets (even though I don’t really like that, because they always go and kick the bucket after a few days), but as food. You know how in Finding Nemo the sharks say, “Fish are friends, not food”? Well, I totally agree with that statement. Tuna fish is the only fish that I will eat.
4. I actually liked the Twilight series. I know, I know. I’m about to get 5000000 emails that say something along the lines of Wow, you’re even more lame than I thought. We can officially never be friends. It’s okay, I understand.
5. I am almost always eating when I write my blog posts. That would be why a great deal of them mention things like JIF and Nutella. And in case you hadn’t noticed, my eating habits are not the healthiest. Good thing I enjoy
torturing myself working out.