So today I was really feeling what I'm now calling the Photoshop itch. I decided to do a total rehaul of all my pages. Feel free to check 'em out and let me know what you think!
Anywho... it's Friday (thank freaking goodness), and that means that it's time for some of my favorite things!
1. Kettlebell workouts. I've started to slowly ease into being slightly more get active recently, and that means that my long lost kettlebell has become a good friend again. I'm actually considering doing some workout tutorials once I can do more than 2 sets of something without killing myself.
2. Broccoli. Along with the whole "get healthier" thing, I started eating more veggies [granted, they're always cooked into something and never plain, but hey - baby steps, right? I'd almost forgotten how much I actually like [gasp!!] broccoli. Crazy, I know.
3. Finding old YouTube Videos. Guys. I'm a dork. I love making ridiculous videos - I can't help it. Here are a few of great ones from the good ole days. The second and third ones are from Facebook, and it said something about privacy settings, so if you can't see them... I'm sorry. You can always add me there [email me for my last name] if you really want to watch the videos and see me make an idiot out of myself feel so inclined. Warning: watching these videos will waste your life. And cause you to realize how weird I am.
4. Being sore after a workout. People, I have to struggle to sit on the toilet, that's how frackin' sore I am. It takes me five minutes to pull my butt off the couch, and even longer to get up from laying down. You know what, though? It's been a while since I've had this feeling, and I kinda like it.
5. Watches. I have a thing for watches. I love Fossil most of all, but lately I've had my eye on the La Mer Collections wrap watches. Those things are cool. Too bad my super stylin' self won't own one until I either get a real job or they go on sale. And by real job... I mean that people who work at McDonald's probably get paid more than me. I'm a slave.