Top of the marnin' to ya! Yeah... I just said that out loud, and my Irish accent sounds way better in my head. I hope you'll settle for a picture of a leprechaun, and imagine that he's saying it to you.
As I'm sure you know... it's Friday, and time for my favorite things from this week.
1. Eyebrows. You may or may not know this, but I have a mild obsession with good brows. I know, I'm a freak. But ya know what? You cannot look at this chic's eyebrows and seriously tell me that they're not amazing. On that note, you wanna know what blogger's brows I totally envy? McKenzie's.
2. Replying to your comments. Yes, I love when you comment, but I love it even more when I can reply to your comments! You know what, though?! HALF OF YOU ARE NO-REPLY BLOGGERS!!! Please check that, and fix it pronto. It's easy. All you have to do is this:
3. Cupcakes and Donuts. Seriously. I have been wanting both of the above for a little over a week now, and it's driving me insane. Anyone want to come visit me and bring some with you??
4. Spaghetti... made with my new secret recipe. Dude. Seriously. I figured out how to take spaghetti from an "eh, it's okay" meal to a "HOLY CRAP GIVE ME MORE" meal. Want to know how? Sorry, I'm not ready to give out my secrets just yet. I have to keep you guys coming back.
5. Snowy days. You know what, guys?! Snow is magical. Seriously. I had like, at least 5 reasons to have a crap-tastic day today, but every time I looked out the window and saw the first snowfall of this winter... I was just fine with ignoring all the devil children, douchebags, lateness, unpreparedness, and craziness. All I cared about was the pretty snow, and can I just tell you how much Germany looks like it's right out of a fairy tale when those huge flakes are falling on the narrow cobblestone streets lined with houses that are hundreds of years old? Just amazing. I wished I had my DSLR with me.
PS: Thanks for all of your nice comments yesterday. You sure know how to make a girl feel loved! :)