Howdy y'all! Now you know how to speak like you're from the south!
First of all, I just wanted to thank all of you who went here and voted for my photo! You guys are the bestest (yeah, I just made that a word). I don't know when the contest ends, so if you feel inclined to vote and you haven't already... go ahead!
Now to the good stuff - My Favorite Things!
1. Getting apples with their leaves still attached! I know this one is kind of weird, but I pulled an apple out of the box today that had its leaf still, and it made me smile. It's the little things, people!
2. Good Photography. There are so many "Faux-tographers" out there that I've learned to really appreciate a good photo. PS: check out this site. It's hilarious. You will not be sorry.
3. Books! I love books, and I LOVE to read! Here's my reading list since August:
4. Skype. As much as I wish I could see/talk to my family face to face, I have to just say how much I love Skype. It's great. And it allows my friends to take weird pictures like this (yes that is my husband using a pot lid as a hat):
5. Weekends. Because I like being a lazy bum, sleeping in until 1 p.m., and spending the day doing absolutely nothing. WHO'S WITH ME!??!