Preheat oven to 390 degrees. Makes 6 sausage rolls.
6 small sausages (you can use breakfast sausages - we use mini bratwurst. Gotta love Germany!)
1 package of pre-made rolled out pastry dough (like a pie crust - again, in Germany we use Blätterteig)
Cheese - as much as you feel like using
1. Open your pastry dough, and cut it into 6 equal parts.
2. Place a sausage on each part of the dough.
3. Sprinkle as much cheese as you want about an inch away from the sausage.
4. Roll the sausages up all nice and tight.
5. Cut slits in the top of each of your rolls.
6. Pop those puppies in the oven and relax for 20-25 minutes while they bake right up.
7. Once they're golden brown, take them out, and enjoy!
And now for some shameless bragging on the Hubs:
Hubby has a
good great amazing voice. Don't take it from me - check out this YouTube video. Or any of the videos on his channel.
Random Happening of the Day:
I almost had a heart attack when I was closing a window in our apartment and a large spider fell onto my hand. At first I just brushed it off, but then as soon as I realized what it was, I freaked out. I killed it as quickly as possible, but was pretty much in tears bc I was so freaked out. Yeah, I'm deathly afraid of bugs, especially spiders.
Yeah, I don't really have much to talk about today. Sorry bout that!
Happy Wednesday, people!