Okay, peeps! I've had a few people who were curious about the no heat headband curls that I talked about here. Because of that, I've decided to just make my own tutorial video (which is now a work in progress - I'll finish it in the morning when I wake up, and post it tomorrow) and write up some step by step instructions for those of you who want to try it tonight. [Please excuse the awful pics, they're screenshots from the video.
1. After showering and towel-drying your hair, gather the following: a headband, anti-frizz serum, and hairspray.
2. Part your hair where you normally do when you wear it down.
3. Put the headband on "hippy style."
5. Take a section at the front of your hair, and wrap it around the headband.
8. Spray your hair with hairspray, and get some beauty sleep!
9. When your hair is completely dry in the morning, gently pull the headband away from your head while unrolling the hair. If all is well, your curls should look like this (old pic, sorry... can't go into the future!):
Edit!!! HERE'S THE VIDEO!