Preheat your oven to 350 degrees (175 degrees C)
3 3/4 c warm water
1/2 c sugar
1/4 c oil
1 T salt
2 T yeast
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix the warm water and yeast.
2. Let the yeast ferment.
3. Add oil, salt, and sugar.
4. Start adding flour until you can knead the dough.
5. Knead for 5 minutes, then flip over.
6. Let dough rise with a wet cloth on top.
7. When the dough is double in size, sprinkle the counter with flour, beat the dough down, and flatten it out.8. Form the dough into 3 loaves of equal size and put each into a bread pan. (Note: If you're ghetto like me and only own one bread pan, leave the other two loaves on the counter while the first is baking. Make sure they're covered with a damp towel.
9. Bake the loaves at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until the top of the loaf is golden brown.
10. Remove the loaves from the oven, let them cool, and enjoy your homemade bread!! :)
For some reason the dumb blog wouldn't let me format this the way I wanted with the pictures, but I'm sure you get the idea. Anyway...Like I said - EASY! Why in the world would you buy bread at $1.50 or more a loaf when you can have delicious homemade bread for a third of the price? Now, go to your kitchen and make the deliciousness happen.