Before I get to anything, I just wanted to share something with you all that you must read. Shane wrote this list of The Ten Commandments of Blogging, and I think you should all read it - I found myself nodding the entire time, thinking, yes, YES! HOLY FREAKING CRAP YES!!! Just go read it and you'll know what I'm talking about.
Anyway, remember those ridiculous questions you guys asked? Well here I am in all my sweatpants/messy hair/no makeup glory to answer them via vlog. It's a little long, so if you want to skip parts, I've got the list of questions below it (linked to their amazing askers) with the time where the question is.
1. How long did it take you to master the duck lips? (0:44)
2. Why did you go across the big pond? (1:47)
3. What's the first thing you want to change about your new house? (2:20)
4. What time of day do you generally eat cereal? (3:13)
1. If you could go on one dream vacation, where would it be? Who would it be with? How long would you be there? What would you do? (3:35)
2. Oh, and if you had an unlimited gift card to one restaurant for the rest of your life, what would you choose? (4:15)
1. Have you ever gotten caught, by anyone, doing any sort of physical goodness with your man man? (4:48)
1. What would you do for a Klondike bar? (5:50)
2. Do you even like Klondike bars? (6:18)
1. What's your favorite thing about being back in America? (6:35)
2. What's your least favorite thing about being back? (7:13)
From Ashleigh, Stephanie, and Cindy:
1. How do you bring sexy back? (7:47)
1. What are the basics of couponing? (8:38) **Note: I do not claim to be an expert. If you really want more detailed information, I'm sure I could get you in contact with my SIL**