Hubby and I decided to go out to Frankfurt to celebrate the evening tomorrow - so much for being a homebody, right?!
Anyway, I thought I'd jump onto this whole "2011 was an awesome year for me" bandwagon.
But first.... I thought I'd show you how not to do your NYE makeup. You'rewelcome.
why, yes. I did add a beauty mark.
I actually have an awesome little letter that sums up 2011 in 240wordsorless.
I don't really do resolutions, because I know I won't keep them. I do have goals, though (I call them that because it makes me more likely to keep them - resolutions are meant to be broken).
Goals for 2012
1. Get up to 600 followers. Whoa, that's a lot. Especially since I'm not even at 200 yet. But... I figure I have a year to do it. Oh, BTW, I really want to do another giveaway... so click the follow button right now if you haven't already, because once I reach 200, it's on!
2.Eat a little bit healthier. No, I'm not gonna cut out sugar or fat, and I'm not going to try out some crazy new diet. Those things would never last. I'm keepin' it real. I'm going to try to eat one serving of veggies and fruit every day. Go me.
3. Get back to exercising. When I was in the states, I exercised 5-6 days a week. Now... I'm embarrassed to say this, but now it's a big, fat 0. All my muscle definition is gone, and I'm a wuss. My arm gets sore while I'm brushing my teeth. Pathetic, I know.
4. Be a little more patient. I believe this is self-explanatory.
5. Be more spiritual. Dudes [and dudettes?], listen up. Church in a foreign country is just not the same. I mean, they teach the same things, and I understand it because I'm fluent, but there are some problems. Hubby isn't fluent. I don't feel the same spirit as I did in the states, because my heart just isn't in it. I really need to figure out how to fix this. It's a bummer.
6. Read at least 12 books.... in German. That's one a month. Given the fact that German novels will be a bit harder to come across once we're back in America, that's actually like, 1.75 a month. Totally doable.
7. Add at least 3 more countries to my list. Totally doable. I have a bunch of cool ones within 5 hours of me.