Oh, hi there. Please excuse the mess... I'm fixing up the blog. It was a little too busy.
I tend to love Fridays because they are the kickoff to my 3-day weekend. They're also the day where I get to teach my two favorite (wait, I'm a teacher - we don't have favorites) classes. I guess that's why my Friday posts tend to be optimistic. So... without further ado, I give you
A Few of My Favorite Things(Today's Edition - they're always changing)
1. Seeing students improve. This is why I LOVE teaching! I just got done with my weekly tutor appointment, and 5 short weeks, this student has improved exponentially. It's so nice to see that my hard work (and his, of course) is paying off. I want him to succeed just as much as he does, I think, and I love watching him learn and progress!
2. Apples. Last week we got 12 lbs of apples for 4,50 EUR. Best deal ever? I think so. Bring on the apple desserts!!
3. JIF Peanut Butter. You guys, I have not had JIF peanut butter in 3 months, 1 week, and 5 days. All I can say is this: You don't know what you've got till it's gone. Next time I leave the country, I'm dedicating a whole suitcase just to peanut butter, and if the person at customs tries to take it away.... I will cause a scene.
4. KRAFT Macaroni and Cheese. Since I'm apparently all about the food today... I miss this stuff like crazy, too. As much as I love Wienerschnitzel and Bratwurst... I'm ready for some of my super-processed, insta-heart attack food.
5. Funny Christmas comics that make me giggle. I got these all in an email, and they made my day!
Happy Friday - hope it's a great one!
PS: Check to see if you won my giveaway here. I REALLY don't want to have to pick ANOTHER winner.