shirt: Walmart sweater: Köln belt: f21 jeans: alloy shoes: TOMS
linking up here.GUESS WHO'S BACK?! And... sharing outfit pictures that were taken in... October? That would be me.
1. I'm going insane. Every time I open my mouth, some bit of random nonsense comes out. I can't even handle it.
2. I'm contemplating stealing my parents' dog. She's super adorable, and she loves me. She is also a chair thief who chews leather bags up.
3. I am the proud new owner of this puppy (not a real puppy... a figurative one. But I will love it and care for it like I would a new puppy, because HELLO. Have you looked at this beauty? My parents are amazing and got it for us).
4. From yesterday's post, #3 was the lie. I'm ashamed to admit that, yes. I had my punctuation on a random girl's tan seats. In her brand new car. And yes, I can play the piano, oboe, and flute.
5. I dropped a shampoo bottle on my toe in the shower. Holy balls, there was so much blood. It somehow managed to slice my big toe open and take a big chunk of it off. Ouch.
In other news... I watched The Vow on the plane ride yesterday.
- Holy crap, is it possible for Channing Tatum to not look sexy?
- Ohmygosh, I'm crying my eyes out on a plane full of people. No one look, no one look, please don't look. Oh, you looked? Don't mind me, I just have... allergies? Yeah, allergies.
- I'd punch Jeremy in the face, too. What a freakin douche.
- NOOOOO WHY ARE YOU BREAKING UP?!?!?! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT HE'S CRAZY ABOUT YOU?
- I HATED the ending. So stupid.
Overall, it was a "meh" movie.
What's your favorite chick flick??