Linking up here.
|shirt: F21 bag: Vintage Coach (FREE from mi madre) shoes: Target belt: Primark watch: Fossil skirt: I MADE IT!|
So. A few things:
1. You are TOTALLY allowed to make fun of me for pictures 2, 3, & 4. Mike made me be all "modely" and they made the skirt look good so they went up. Laugh it up, folks.
2. YES! I made the skirt! And I realize that it looks like material that belongs on the curtains in a child's room, but that's not the point. The point is this: SEWING ISN'T THAT HARD! This skirt literally took me an hour. Is it perfect or professional? Not really, but I don't care, because it's comfy and I like it.
3. I am 6'6" in these shoes. We measured.
4. Said shoes are surprisingly comfy. Seriously. And easy to walk in.
5. Yes, I am standing in a dumpster. The things I do for the blog.
6. Last week I hit 500 followers. You saw the first giveaway here (you can still enter). I want to continue to thank you all by offering you a second giveaway. The rules are the same as last time.