So it's time for my Sunday confessions. Sorry I didn't get these up earlier so it'd be easier for you all to link up, but I was busy yesterday! The weather was perfect. Anyway, as usual, grab a button and add your link at the bottom!
1. I woke up before 1 pm on a day off for the first time in... A REALLY long time yesterday! I think Husband and I finally fixed our sleeping patterns (knock on wood). Yesterday we woke up at about 7:00 and even made breakfast together! In case you were wondering, it was biscuits and gravy, and it was delicious.
2. I love finding and reading random quotes. My favorite from lately is this one:
3. I'm sort of obsessed with all those "with friends" games, and lately I've only allowed myself to play one or two turns on each game per day, bc I have 15 words with friends games, 6 draw something games, and 6 hanging with friends games. If I take more than one turn on each, it pretty much eats my life.
4. I'm jealous of everyone who's on spring break right now. I'm not until April!
5. I am the worlds worst veggie eater. I don't know when I last had green veggies all by themselves, even as a side dish. I'm going to be such a hypocrite when I try to feed my kids stuff like spinach.
So. There you have it. Go ahead and link up, and if you haven't already, enter the giveaway here. It ends today.