In case you didn't know from this post,
TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! If you don't know what day... you're disowned. Hunger Games, DUH!
Actually, while you're reading this... I'm probably in the theater. Yes, that's right, I'm scheduling a post for today so that I keep my little fingers from ruining the movie for everyone else. You're welcome.
I almost never do awkward and awesome, but I figured, "What the hey. Anything is better than ruining HG for all those pretty people." So... if this a&a sucks... I'm sorry. But not really.
1. This video. I did debate putting this in the "awesome" category, though. I'm just that cool.
2. Going on my first run after 6 months of not working out. Guys, I almost died (and not because I was running through the forest alone at twilight). I had an asthma attack, my knee swelled up to the size of a baseball (I'm actually not even supposed to run, but it's not like I have very many workout options here), and I tripped (on nothing) and flailed around for dear life. This is why I would rather bike 30 miles than run one, or swim 2 miles than run one.
3. My German. I haven't spoken German in forever. Anyone wanna practice with me? It's bad, though.
4. Forgetting to tell my ride to work that I didn't have to work this morning, and then running outside in a tshirt (without a bra) and sweats (pretty much forbidden in Germany) to tell him, "Oh, yeah... I forgot to call you...
5. Always having to do things in groups of five even if you have nothing else to say. I believe this is self-explanatory.
1. I am probably watching the Hunger Games right now. Nuff said.
2. This video. I was going to put it under "awkward", but I decided that "awesome" was the better choice.
3. Freakin' Spring and Sunshine! Holy amazeballs I love this weather!
4. Playing Hunger Games in the Forest with Husband. No, we did not kill each other, but we did run around with sticks. Yeah, we're freaks. And yes, you're invited to come to Germany and play with us.
5. The 3 blog designs I've done this week. I think they're pretty freakin' rad, if I do say so myself. You can click the picsies and they'll take you to the blog so you can see the designs "in action" (and check out some pretty amazing bloggers at the same time)!
Happy Hunger Games!!