I am really excited, though.
I'll tell you why in a minute. First, I wanted to link up with Gentri just so that I could answer her questions. They were so unique that I just had to expose you all to my awesome answers.
Although... she took it to seven. Not five... so it hurts a little bit to do this. :)
1. If you could only eat savory or sweet things for the rest of your life, which would you choose- and why?
Savory. I love me some sweets, but I could never live without things like JIF peanut butter, steak, or bratwurst.
2. Would you rather live in the ocean (underwater), in the sky (on a cloud), or in space?
Have I ever told you all that I wish I was a mermaid? well... I totally do. I would kill to live underwater.
3. Desert, Mountains, Plains, or Tropics?
Mountains. I've lived on the plains all my life, and I think they are beautiful, but I love the mountains more.
4. Would you rather live with chronic pain or the worst pain you can imagine for 24 hours?
Hmmm, let's see here. I'm planning on having kids, and I've heard that's pretty painful. As long as I was guaranteed survival, I would choose the terrible pain for 24 hours.
5. If you had to repeat one of these again, which would it be? Preschool, Elementary, Jr High/ Middle School, High School, College.
Ugh. Do I have to choose? Well, if I do, I'll do... college (as long as I don't have to pay again).
6. Tribal, Floral, Stripes, or Polka Dots?
7. Are you right handed or left handed?
I'm totally not unique in any way and am right handed. Go me.
It's a rule that you have to post a silly picture of yourself, so here it is:
And the moment you've all (okay, maybe only some of you) been waiting for:
And... the 25% off sale is going until Friday. Or Saturday. Or something. I can't really remember. But take advantage of it!