So first things first... I have to tell you that I stole this post idea from Jennie. I just saw her post and was like, "HEY! I want to write up a list of a bunch of stupid little things that irritate me, too!!"
1. People chewing with their mouth open.
1a. People chewing so loudly that I can hear them. Some people do this even if their mouth is closed. It bugs the crap out of me.
2. Finding clothes/socks on the floor RIGHT NEXT TO THE HAMPER. Okay, I have started to come to terms with the fact that my husband will leave his socks in the office, the kitchen, the living room, pretty much wherever he takes them off. But Michael (since I know you're reading), FOR PETE'S SAKE, when you take your socks off in the bedroom or bathroom, instead of putting them down a foot away from the laundry hamper, PUT THEM IN IT!!!
3. Men that leave the toilet seat up. My husband never leaves the seat up. Ever. I don't know how I got so lucky, but I did. I believe that all men should follow my husband's lead.
4. The fact that yellow starburst and skittles even exist.
5. When I pick the shorter line at Wal-Mart and it ends up taking longer because of the idiocy of either cashier or customer.
6. Wal-Mart in general.
7. Humidity. A couple days ago we had 54% humidity, and IT DIDN'T EVEN RAIN!!!
8. Carrots. I've tried to like them, really... but these stupid little veggies will be the bane of my existence. I like them in pot roast and that's about it.
9. People who do not clean up after their pets.
10. People who litter. On a bad day, I once honked at someone to get their attention, then proceeded to yell at them and flip them off because they threw a bag of trash out their window. Am I embarrassed by my behavior? Yes, but holy cow, people who litter make me SO MAD.
Phew, now that that's over.... what are some things that irritate you? Spill it.