After yesterday's down-in-the-pooper venting/pity party post (thanks for listening/loving/not judging/advising, btw), I feel like I should share something amazing with all of you.
1. We sort of have friends. Woo! I see this going places.
2. I discovered the BEST game in the entire world. You probably won't believe me, but I'm serious. The name of the game? Funny Bones. It's a game that hopped straight out of the fifties, and it provides more giggles and fun than Twister ever could.
So the idea of the game is this - you have a partner, and you have to do what the card says. For example, if the card says "head bone connected to the elbow bone," you and your partner have to connect a head and elbow, holding the card in place between the two body parts.
You see how many cards you can hold in various positions before you drop one, and then you add up your points.
Mike and I were pretty much champs. I wish I had photo evidence, but I do not. Maybe next time.
3. I have some pretty cool ladies giving away some pretty awesome stuff. Have you entered this giveaway yet? No? Well, you should. See, I made it easy for you.a Rafflecopter giveaway
4. I finished another blog design. This one was for the fabulous Noël.
5. Canadians are cat lovers and procrastinators. And they really like hockey, maple syrup, and ice fishing. Maybe. I actually have a real-life Canadian for you to meet. She's pretty cool. I mean, just look at that hat!!
My name is Emily. I am Canadian. I blog at Hope Squared. I blog about stuff. I like cats, fonts, and poutine. I am an aspiring sewist, wannabe photographer, and a self taught 'I will make your blog look pretty' designer. I dream big - but also procrastinate. I blog about my really awesome life, my rare travels, and sometimes about blog design. If you're into Hodge Podges - then this is the blog for you.
6. It's my one year blogiversary today!! I'll share some of my most viewed/favorite posts from the past year throughout the week. And I have something to tell you all: