It's hump day! Don't tell your little dog that, though - I'd rather it didn't know.
Ha. ha. I'm so funny.
ANYWAY. I had this genius idea the other day when I was getting really annoyed with all sorts of stupid stuff. I thought to myself, "HEY! Why don't I make an awesome post about things that make me want to punch babies?!"
**No babies were harmed in the making of this post.**And this list was born. Please, if you are taking me seriously and think that I'm a baby-puncher, just leave this here blog, because you are too ridiculous to read it.
1. The unnecessary shortening of words. This list includes but is not limited to the following: totes, adorbs, whatevs, hilar, jelly, supes.
3. Women wearing leggings as pants. Read: Wearing leggings with a shirt that does not cover their backside. PEOPLE! We do NOT want to see that.
4. Fictional characters making stupid decisions. Do you remember how I felt about Katniss after the first and second HG books? Yeah, it's decisions like that that are going to kill me before I'm 30.
5. People leaving time on the microwave. Dude. Is it seriously 1:10?? Oh, of course not - some idiot just put WAY too much time on the microwave and couldn't be bothered to take it off when their food was finished.
6. Captcha on blog comments. TAKE IT OFF. TAKE IT OFF. TAKE IT THE H-E-DOUBLE-EFFING-HOCKEYSTICKS OFF!!!!!! Seriously. I want to throw my computer at the wall every time those stupid letters/numbers pop up on my screen.
8. 99% of all Reality TV shows. They're just staged, dramatized loads of crap. There, I said it. Haters gon' hate.
9. The fact that I can't use my Mac shortcuts on my PC at work. Most of them work, but when I try one and it doesn't.... It annoys the crap out of me.
You know who doesn't drive me bonkers, though? Shane. She's super cool and awesome and all that other jazz. She has a really cool feature on her blog called Saturday Secrets where you can go share your secrets anonymously, she just won a scholarship from Target, and she started a blogger map that you can add your name to & meet other bloggers in your area!
Click her pic to check her out!