... and happy General Conference weekend, too! Hope you all are getting some rest and enjoying time spent with family and friends.
1. I messed up on the no treats thing on Friday... and so I went alllllll the way. Mike brought me a donut for breakfast, so I ate it without thinking, then realized it was probably considered a treat. So... I ate a delicious slice of cake (770 calories of pure deliciousness) and a TON of candy. So much, in fact, that I will not be needing another cheat day anytime soon.
2. Umm... I peed on the side of the running trail yesterday. I probably should've gone to the bathroom before I left for an hour and a half of running, but let's just ignore that fact. Good thing I always bring tissues on my long runs. Anyway... don't worry - I don't think anyone saw me. I'm sure you're all busy clicking the "unfollow" button now. HA!
3. In the past two weeks, I have watched more television than any human ever should. Like, really. It's bad. Really bad. Recent favorites have been every season of Drop Dead Diva, the one season of Emily Owens, MD that's on Netflix, Call the Midwives, and, of course, Psych.
4. I cried when Elsie figured out how to crawl. I know, it's pathetic. She's 10 months and most babies start to crawl between 5-7 months... so I had plenty of time to prepare for this, but I still was not ready to come to terms with the fact that she's growing up!
5. I hate doing dishes. With a passion. But then again, who likes doing them? No one sane, that's who!!!
What do you have to confess?