YES. I AM STILL PREGNANT.
See?Phew, now that we've got that over with, let me let you guys all in on what's been going on in my life lately (you know, besides growing a human). I'm going to be a bubbly Betsy and share ten things in life that are making me happy.
3. I was offered a Graduate Teaching Assistantship position at UNL! This is a huge blessing, you guys. HUGE. As in, I was past the deadline to apply, but a professor approached me and basically offered me a position that wasn't even technically open. I will have my graduate tuition waived and will receive a monthly stipend (that just so happens to be enough to cover all of our bills). If ever you doubt that things will work out... just stop. Because things have a way of working out. Always.
4. The weather has finally warmed up. Obviously I am ecstatic about this, considering the fact that there was snow on the ground a week and a half ago.
5. I got to spend the entire weekend with my husband. We were able to spend every waking moment together this weekend, and words cannot even begin to describe how happy that made me. I know that our time as a family of two is limited, and I will always cherish the simple, lovely weekend we just had where it was just the two of us.
7. I'm about to rediscover my wardrobe. At least I hope I can get small enough to squeeze into some of my pre-pregnancy clothes. Regardless, I am happy that I'll be getting my normal clothes back soon!
8. I will finally have a little bit of time to blog! I have missed blogging so much while I've been working over the past 10 months. I don't know how people who work full time also manage to blog full-time. That was a balancing act that I just wasn't prepared for. I'm definitely excited to be able to blog again, though!
9. Husband got me a pedicure for Mother's Day. I'm happy that my husband is not only OK with me pampering myself on occasion, but that he encourages it! I'm such a lucky gal.
10. Tis the season for driving through town with the windows down and the sunroof open. All while blaring some feel-good jams. THAT is happiness all bottled up!
What is making you happy right now?