No witty intros today, so let the confessing begin!
1. We have entered home reno mode. Sort of. Like, weekend-only-after-1pm-because-we-value-our-sleep-home-reno-mode. We ordered nice white doors about a week ago and they came in on Friday night. Mike went out and bought all the trim for around the doors, and it's my job to paint the other trim this week. I'm also on a mission to pick out all the different wall colors, so that's fun.
2. I skipped two runs this past week. And.... I'm going to try to make up my 5 mile run today.
3. We have stopped ze house hunt. After talking about it, we have realized that we might not want to settle in Lincoln (holy property taxes, Batman!), so we have decided to renovate our current house to make it what WE want for the next couple of years, then when Mike is done with school in 2015 (can't come soon enough), we'll see where life takes us. I'm kind of bummed that we'll be bound to 960 sq ft for the next couple of years, but I'm kind of excited to have a house where I can be all, "LOOK WHAT WE DID!!! WE TURNED A HIDEOUS HOUSE INTO SOMETHING LOVELY!!"
4. I keep wearing cute outfits and wanting to do outfit posts (because that's part of the fun of being a vain blogger)... but then I realize I have no one to take my picture. And I think Elsie would try to eat my camera if I asked her to do it.
5. I hate bras. And if it was socially acceptable, I would NEVER wear them (except when running, because let's be real - running without a bra would NOT be comfortable).