I hope not. Anyway, thought I'd back-track a year and update you all on those lofty "goals" that I set for myself a year ago. And, just for fun, this was me a year ago:
For 2013, I will direct you to my complete 25 before 25 list. Here I have put the top five from said list. And just for fun... this is me now:
1. Participate in a triathlon. Not a big one - just a triathlon. I really want to do this, and I've been putting it off for years.
2. Go to a state that I've never been to. This is far more realistic than going to a foreign country I haven't visited, but I'd take either one.
3. Show my husband how much I love him. I'd like to be a little more active in how I show my love to Mike. Whether it's leaving little notes or making him his favorite dinner, I want to be better.
4. Read 100 books (children's books don't count). Maybe three of them can be in German. I figure I'll have some time on my hands when I'm on maternity leave. Maybe.
5. Start a charitable organization or project. I'd really love to start some sort of organization that encourages (and helps) less privileged young women to not only graduate from high school, but to go on to college. So many young girls don't even get the chance to finish high school, whether it's because of abuse, petty crime, teen pregnancy, etc. etc., and I want to be there to encourage them to stay on the straight and narrow - to show them what their life could be if they really tried (and had positive influences in their lives).
HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!! What are some of your goals?