All right, folks. This is the part where it gets real. This is the part where I share the stuff that every woman hates sharing - measurements and weight. I can't fit into my normal clothes and money is super tight for us right now, so a new wardrobe is out of the question. Heck, even a few new staples are out of the question! I've been wandering around in too-tight t-shirts and Mike's gym shorts for a couple weeks, and that needs to end. I need to be held accountable for my weight loss/measurement goals, so this is it.
Pre-pregnancy Measurements (GOAL):
Hips: 39.5 inches
Weight: 148 lbs
Current Measurements (picture to come... I don't have one right now):
Waist: 31 inches
Hips: 42.5 inches
Weight: 168 lbs
Waist: 2.5 inches
Hips: 3 inches
Weight: 20 lbs
- I do not think I'm fat. I just know that I'm not at a level that is healthy for me and my body type (I am aware that I am 6'1" and you may think that my goal weight is too low - it's actually a very healthy weight for my small frame - please keep your judgmental thoughts to yourself).
Up until the 6-week postpartum point:
- Walk at least two miles every day
- Do at least 50 squats (30 normal, 20 wide leg - minimum) each day
- Do at least 40 leg lifts (2 sets of 10 each side) each day
- Do C25K running plan from start to finish (this is in addition to the two mile daily walk)
- Eat 3 servings of veggies and 3 servings of fruit each day
- One "treat" a day (chips, sweets, etc)
- Drink at least 80 oz of water each day
6-week postpartum point and after:
- Start Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred
- Continue all of the above
I hope to have the inches and weight off by September. That gives me three months to lose 20 lbs and about 3 inches. I figure that it's definitely doable!
Are you trying to lose weight or get in shape? Let's keep each other accountable!!