**Note to readers: I had literally no time to mess around with these photos in Photoshop. That is why I just blurred the background to save you from having to see our ugly curtain rather than cutting myself /me and Mike completely out of the picture, adding another layer, fine-tuning, blah blah blah. Plus, I don't have a mouse right now (battery died), and that would SUCK without one. So... if you don't like the horribly photoshopped photos... too bad. **
I love the following things about Sundays:
1. I have an excuse to wear a skirt. If it's not Sunday and it's not 70 degrees or warmer outside, I feel like a weirdo wearing anything other than pants. I don't know why, I just do. Sundays mean church, and church means a skirt or dress. I like it.
2. I get to come home and hang out with Hubby. We have an early(ish) dinner and just relax. It's pretty much the best thing ever. (Yes, I know the following photo is the victim of the WORST photoshopping ever. So sue me. If you don't like it, fix it yourself.)
3. Tea. Ohmygosh. I. Love. Tea. Yes, I'm Mormon. Yes, the myth is that you can't drink tea. Well, you can (just certain types). And I do. On a daily basis, actually. But you know what's best about Sunday tea? Knowing that I can have as much as I want because I have nowhere else to go and nothing else to do. I can open a book, make myself some tea, and escape reality for a few glorious hours. It's
good great stuff. My current obsession is TeeHaus brand Rotbusch-Vanille Tee with Rohrzucker, Honig, und Milch. Mmm, mmm good.
4. I love going to church. It's awesome.
5. I like lounging in sweats. Yes, I know I say that ALL the time, but you can't do much better than sweats and tea. Fo rizzle.